Easily actionable Feedback intelligence. Owned by your team. Organized for you.
- Pricing based on number of Dashboard users
- Gamified survey builder
- Feedback data importer
- 6 channels (widget, emails, SMS, etc.)
- Custom fields
- Journey mapping
- Visual analytics
- Custom reports
- Text analysis
- Geo report
- Feedback assignment
- Actions automation
- Access management
- Custom API integration
- Team clusters
Frequently Asked Questions
Our pricing is calculated to meet your unique requirements: volume of feedback, number of users, and integrations. Get started by booking a demo to request a tailored quote here: feedier.com/demo.
Feedier does not provide free trials from this website. However, after booking a demo with our sales team, they may give 7-day access to the platform based on your requirements.
Start by booking a demo here: feedier.com/demo. Our expert will show you in 30 minutes how the platform works, its differences and give you best practices to get the most out of your feedback program.
Yes, the Feedier platform is designed for customer, employee, user or partner experience. The platform can be customized to match your unique needs. Start by booking a demo here: feedier.com/demo.
Yes, Feedier is entirely compliant with GDPR regulations.
1. Collected data is owned by your organization. Feedier does not reuse, sell or benchmark any of the data collected. We are committed to data portability, data privacy, and you can download or delete data at any moment.
2. No data is transferred outside of the EU.
3. The data is hosted, by default, in Europe.
4. All the data is erased at the end of the subscription.
5. The data is backed up and encrypted on a regular basis.
6. All our employees sign confidentiality agreements before gaining access to our code and data. Everybody at Feedier is trained and made aware of security concerns and best practices for their systems.
7. Absolutely no client data is stored in Feedier's employee’s laptops, nor at Feedier office locations.
8. Feedier provides tools to manage user consent and delete specific user data directly from the platform.
9. Feedier’s security is audited on a yearly basis and our SIP team will provide all assistance needed to proceed your own security audit.
10. Feedier does not use or capture data that is not explicitly given by the participants (aka survey answers) or forwarded by your organization (aka attributes).
Our team can send you our Security Overview manifest as well as SLA upon request ([email protected]). These documents outline our processes in greater detail.
We work with AWS, the world-leading provider of cloud services. The data is by default hosted in Europe. Based on your requirements, your Feedier account could also be deployed to North America or Asia.
Every feedback data collected in Feedier is owned by the organization mentioned in the proposal. We DO NOT resell nor use internal feedback data collected in Feedier for our own purpose. Our job is to collect it, analyze it, and make it actionable. Feedback data is strictly confidential and handled with great care by our team. At the end of your subscription, you might export the feedback data and it will be automatically erased within 60 days.