Feedier and the website feedier.com are operated by Alkalab SAS. Privacy matters to Alkalab and we strive to ensure that our security policies respect and protect your privacy and are in strict compliance with the data privacy laws in effect.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
In submitting your consent to Feedier, you accept that we may gather and/or process, store and use this data in accordance with the rules set forth below.
1. You submit a feedback
The Creators who create and administer the survey (referred as Carrier) own and control your responses.
We collect some data from your browser for analytic purpose (country, user agents, IP address, device), as well as personal data which you consent to give (email, etc.).
Besides this, we also store cookie and local store in order to improve your experience, and ensure you don't answer more than once the same survey when you're not allowed to.
Note that the Creator might also track your behavior and survey completion using any Analytics platform such as Google Analytics or Facebook. You can find out by asking him directly.
We do control use and analyze usage data about you (for example, looking at page view data, response rates and survey type):
- to make our recommendations around surveys or service included on our website at the end of a survey taking experience more relevant,
- to improve the user interface, and to maintain a consistent and reliable user experience, and to improve services by looking at what questions Creators are asking and the quality of their responses and response rates so that we can work on our existing features and build new ones to optimize question/answer rates for Creators.
For the above circumstances, where you are located in the European Union, Alkalab SAS is a data controller of data about you to the extent that it is personal data and we describe how we process your data in more detail in our GDPR page. However, to the fullest extent possible we aggregate and anonymize data about you so that you are not identifiable.
Are your responses anonymous? This depends on how the creator has configured the Carrier. Contact them to find out.
2. You are a Feedier's user
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our website feedier.com, we may require you to provide us with personal data. Personal data means any data that enables a person to be identified, eg. your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Your personal data is collected to meet one or several of the following requirements:
- To manage your access to and use of Feedier services
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To carry out customer management, including contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, and follow-ups
- To constitute a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects
- To provide commercial and service use statistics
- To manage customers' opinions of Feedier products
- To respect our legal and regulatory obligations
We will inform you, when requesting your personal data, if certain data must be provided or if it is optional. We will also inform you of the consequences should you not wish to provide this data.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address – First name and last name – Phone number – Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City – Cookies and Usage Data – IP address
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. However, some of the Personal Data we ask you to provide is mandatory for a service and intended to protect against fraud and other illicit activities. If you decline to provide it, we may not be able to provide that service to you.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. – Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. – Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Recipients of the collected data
Only our employees, the services we use, and trusted third-party applications listed below may have access to your personal data. Government agencies may also be recipients of your personal data, exclusively to meet legal obligations.
The following third-party service providers we may use to process and store your data:
- Google Analytics, which we use for website and application analytics purpose. You may opt out from their website
- Facebook Pixel tracking, for website and application analytics purpose.
- Crazyegg for analytics purpose on our website.
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC), which we use to manage email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers.
- Sendgrid, which we use to send our basic transactional emails for our application's client.
- Intercom Services: to collect data for analytics purposes when you visit our website or use our product. Intercom analyzes your use of our website and/or product and tracks our relationship so that we can improve our service to you. We may also use Intercom as a medium for communications, either through email, or through messages on our website and within our application. As part of our service agreements, Intercom collects publicly available contact and social information related to you, such as your email address, gender, company, job title, photos, website URLs, social network handles and physical addresses, to enhance your user experience. For more information on the privacy practices of Intercom, please visit here. If you would like to opt out of having this information collected by or submitted to Intercom, please contact us.
- Heap Analytics to analyse the in-app behavior. You can opt out at anytime by contacting us
- Stripe Inc, as a payment gateway for the subscriptions
- Paypal Inc. for the processing of the money reward available from the application.
- Capterra in order to track the conversions from the PPC campaign
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Digital Ocean for the hosting
- FirstPromoter: service provided by Igil Webs SRL. (Romania). Igil Webs SRL. is tracking referral visitors and setting up the cookie, tracking referral leads and signups, and tracking referral sales and commissions/rewards. For this purpose, the service stores data from our affiliates, partners and/or brand ambassadors (promoters) and data from our leads/customers referred by our affiliates/promoters.
You may opt out from any third-party and marketing campaign.
Note that none of your clients' data is sent nor used for any marketing purpose. Your clients data is yours and you have the obligation to let them know about your usage and how you're going to use it.
Prohibition on the sale of personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Alkalab SAS may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Alkalab SAS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation. – To protect and defend the rights or property of Alkalab SAS – To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service. – To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public. – To protect against legal liability.
Alkalab SAS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Alkalab SAS. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (Stripe) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Who own the data?
Your Carriers and any responses you collect to them are private by default (coming soon: except if you make them available via the public dashboard). We don’t sell individual responses to anyone and we don’t use those responses for purposes unrelated to you or improving our services. Some uses we do make of respondent related data includes, for example, in our survey tool aggregating usage trends around Respondents (types of questions answered and success of specific survey and question types over time) – this is done so we can make more accurate recommendations to you around use of our services.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
We safeguard respondent email addresses
Obligation to report data leaks
Feedier guarantees, insofar as he is obliged to under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to comply with the obligation to report data leaks which means the access, destruction, modification or release of personal data from Feedier against the will of Feedier. The release (leakage) of information and the unlawful processing of data by third parties are considered to be data leaks. Reporting will take place on the basis of the requirements of the Web Form to report data leaks of the applicable Data Protection Authority (DPA).
In the event of a data leak, parties will immediately consult on whether or not to inform stakeholders, taking into account the requirements and policies of the GDPR.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access Feedier through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use Feedier.
Is Feedier GDPR compliant?
We value your personal data and we are doing our best to comply with the law. For more details, check out our dedicated page here.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Or by letter to: Feedier / Alkalab SAS - 16 Place Caulier, 59000 Lille - France.