Contribute to the Inside Feedier blog and get exposure to an audience of product managers and online marketers.
We are interested in co-branding opportunities, and we are always searching for forward-looking companies and content strategists.
Once we push the publish button, our mission is to get you as much exposure as we can.
Topics You Can Write About
We accept contributions related to the following topics:
- Customer Feedback
- Customer Satisfaction
- Online Reputation
- Customer Success
- Customer Experience
- Gamification Marketing
- Data-driven Marketing
- Surveys and Polls
First and foremost, we look for a high quality piece of content. Our editorial team reserves the right to decline articles that don’t meet our standards. That includes the following:
- It’s original. This one is pretty obvious. If your article has been published anywhere else before, we don’t want it.
- It’s actionable. Our main requirement is that your article provides useful and actionable advice to our audience. This isn’t a place to wax poetic about the state of social media unless you’re telling our audience what they can do about it.
- SEO research completed. You must do your own research about the keywords you can rank for, and what people are looking for when it comes to your topic. If you’re not sure how to process, we will be more than happy to share our process.
- Includes LSI keywords. You can use tools such as lsigraphs.com to come up with a list of semantically related keywords.
- Has visuals. Include several images through your post. This includes graphs, screenshots and other images that help illustrate your points.
- Has backlinks. Help demonstrate the authority of your piece with backlinks from the Feedier blog and other quality websites.
- You’re ready to do your part to promote. Of course, we will do our job to promote it, but you must contribute as well.
- Not reposted. Once published on the Feedier blog, contributors are not permitted to re-post their article on any other websites or media outlets.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1,500 words.
- Please include sources and relevant links to support your article.
- Please include at least 3 links to authoritative sources.
- Please include at least 2 links to previous articles from our blog
- Proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are imperative.
- Avoid GIFs and stock images. Illustrate with screenshots, examples, case-studies instead.
- All title must be properly capitalized, we recommend you to use this tool.
- Use emotional triggers for the title: https://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer.
- Please do not include more than two backlinks to your website.
- Must link to blog articles rather than landing pages.
- Do not include any affiliate links or links to questionable/offensive material.
Provide a short bio, a profile picture and a link to your Twitter/Linkedin profile.
- Contact us through our contact page on our website.
- Include a link to your post and a folder for images. We recommend using GDrive, Dropbox or similar solution.
- We’ll get back to you within 7 days to confirm if your contribution proposal is accepted.
- If accepted, our editorial team will review and work with you on any changes before publishing.
- Once published, we’ll email link for promotion!