Contribute to Inside Feedier blog, and get exposure to an audience of product managers and online marketers.
We are interested in co-branding opportunities, and we are always on the look for forward-looking companies and content strategists.
Once we push the publish button, our mission is to get you as much exposure as we can.
Topics You Can Write About
We accept contributions related to the following topics:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Online Reputation
- Customer Success
- Customer Experience
- Gamification Marketing
- Data-driven Marketing
- Surveys and Polls
- It has to
- It’s original. This one is pretty obvious. If your article has been published anywhere else before, we don’t want it.
- Know our audience. Feedier is all about providing quality and actionable tips.
- It’s actionable. Our main requirement is that your article provides useful and actionable advice to our audience. This isn’t a place to wax poetic about the state of social media unless you’re telling our audience what they can do about it.
- You’re ready to do your part to promote. Of course, we will do our job to promote it, but you must contribute as well.
- Re-posting. Once published on the Feedier blog, contributors are not permitted to re-post their article on any other websites or media outlets.
- Content rights. If we do not end up publishing your contribution, you are free to use this article anywhere else on the web. We do not own the rights to your piece.
- SEO research. You must do your own research about the keywords you can rank for, and what people are looking for when it comes to your topic. If you’re not sure how to process, we will be more than happy to share our process.
- Include LSI keywords. You can use tools such as lsigraphs
.comto come up with a list of semantically related keywords.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1,500 words.
- Please include sources and relevant links to support your article.
- Please include at least 3 links to authoritative sources.
- Proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are imperative.
- Avoid GIFs and stock images. Illustrate with screenshots, example, case-studies instead.
- All title must be properly capitalized, we recommend you to use this tool.
- Use emotional triggers for the title: https://coschedule.com/headline-analyzer.
- Please do not include more than two backlinks to your website.
- Ideally, please link to blog articles rather than landing pages.
- Do not include any affiliate links or links to questionable/offensive material.
Provide a short bio, a profile picture and a link to your Twitter/Linkedin profile.
- Contact us through our contact page on our website.
- We’ll get back to you within 7 days to confirm if your contribution proposal is accepted.
- If it’s accepted, we’ll ask you to share your article outline before writing your article, and we will discuss about the topic.